Disclosure: The items featured in this review were owned and paid for by my wife. We have no relationship with Berghaus. Links marked with (eBay⇒) or (Amazon⇒) are affiliate links. This means I get paid a small commission if you buy something after clicking on the links. This money helps to pay for the running of the website.
When we are away in the motorhome, there is a limit to how much clothing we can take.
Lightweight fleeces such as these that can be worn as a sweater indoors and as a layer underneath a waterproof coat outdoors are ideal. My wife now owns two of these Berghaus Spectrum micro fleeces and is very impressed with them.
According to her, they are:
- Quite a snug fit – she has a size bigger than in some others
- Very practical for camping and motorhoming
- Surprisingly warm for something so lightweight
- Good for layering with other jackets – they can even be fitted underneath a thicker fleece
- The tall zipped neck is good for keeping out draughts
- The arms are a reasonably generous length
- They wash well
I can vouch for the fact that she wore them almost continuously when we spent four weeks in Scotland this summer – they are very practical and ideal for motorhome/outdoors use.
Buy a Berghaus Spectrum Micro Fleece on Amazon (Amazon⇒)